Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Now here's some news!

My salesperson called me today. It was exciting when my phone rang and I saw his number. And it was even more exciting to hear the news.

My car has arrived from New Jersey!

The dealership will do their work on it, which, according to my salesperson, involves unpacking, removing internal packing materials, setting the computer (not sure what's up with that) and other things that are apparently necessary. I really don't have a clue as to what all they have to do. I just hope they use microfiber towels if they wash it.

He also told me that Laura will be giving me a call to set up the delivery. I'm sure there are a bunch of costly "add-on" items that they'll want to sell me at that time. Anyone have any info on what the accessory items are that they offer at the delivery stage? If you do, please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment