Thursday, May 12, 2011

The day is drawing near.

I received a call yesterday from Laura at Baron BMW notifying me that my car had arrived. I actually had received that same information previously from Ron, my salesperson. Laura's job is to schedule delivery. And add-on accessories for those items you simply must have.

I was relatively frugal. The only things I added were the carpeted floor mats and a 35% charcoal window tinting all around. With black interior and the blazing midwestern sun, tinting seems like a good idea.

So that's where it stands right now. Delivery is scheduled for Saturday morning, and I'm anxious to see it. This car and I have never met, so it will be a first date. Saturday has always been a good day for a first date. At least, that's how I remember it from the FIFTIES.

No comments:

Post a Comment