Saturday, July 16, 2011

DAY 64 - Need a wash

Aside from the occasional idling issues, the car continues to run great. The odometer is currently at a little over 1,900 miles. The only other issue is that the iDrive lady is hard of hearing. Either that or I mumble. When I try to tell her what radio station I'd like to hear, she misunderstands me. It's easier just to dial it in.

Rear driver's side door needs some type of adjustment. I know the cabin is tight, but the rear passenger door closes quite nicely on the first try. The dealer is going to have to address this issue and get it fixed — if I ever get over there.

One of the things I've noticed is that the car gets up to speed with relatively no effort. I pull away from a light and before I know it, I'm cruising along at 60 mph. The steering is responsive, almost intuitive. And the brakes are more than adequate. From a design standpoint, the car has a great look and actually appears to be moving even when it's standing still simply because of the body lines.

I'm happy with it so far. Except for the fact that it needs to be washed.

No comments:

Post a Comment